Custom Search

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

News & Updates 06.15.11

Hey everyone!  I'm afraid I've been rather busy as of late and haven't had a chance to upload much new content for awhile.  I do have some Quick Final Impressions articles that I wrote up but haven't posted so I'll toss up a couple of those soon.  Don't worry about the lack of content lately though, as I've been developing a means to quickly and efficiently churn out short video reviews.  These will be short and unscripted, designed to just get across my overall feelings and recommendations towards certain games.  If the feedback is positive and the demand is there, then I will make it a goal to upload one at least once a week, possibly more.

I would like to take a moment to thank all of you for continuing to read my posts and a big thanks to those of you who take the time to comment on my blog, ask questions, etc.  You guys keep me engaged and truly help keep me involved in expanding the blog and providing new content.  Despite the low rate of said new content lately, Gaming Through the Ages' views continue to grow exponentially. 

I've been toying around with the idea of trying out the adsense program with the blog.  The page views here are higher than I ever expected, but if the program turns out not to be worthwhile, then I will remove it from the blog.  The reason I'm trying to monetize somewhat is to expand this thing so that I can spend more time uploading new content and taking more time to write.  Initially, any monetary gain (I'm not expecting much to be perfectly honest) will be put into a fund for audio and video equipment.  Expect some toying around with ads over the next month or two, but rest assured, I started this thing for fun and if I don't think the ads are worth it or are too annoying, then I will remove them.

No comments:

Post a Comment